Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Sugar High Candies. Product and Website Review.

 


I was sent a link to this site and when I saw they did pick and mix bags I went a little crazy LOL this is what I picked:


I chose 9 candy options: blue raz, blue sharks, peachy penguins, green frogs, juice berries, sour juice berries, pineapple slices, sour mangos, puzzles pieces. They have so many options to choose from but these were the ones I got.

This is a breakdown of my order:


I am unsure why shipping is free but I am not questioning it :), I'm glad I didnt make this purchase the day before, as I did a mock up order to check out prices and I had to pay shipping then, I'm unsure now but I'm happy.

I placed my order July 11th and I am unsure how long it will take for delivery, their website doesn't seem to state anything but maybe I will be given an idea via email, if not I'm gunna get a few business days, similar to the last candy website I ordered from.

Today is now July 12th and it arrived at 11pm to my door, it was rather uncomfortable for me at this hour, I was luckily awake and they found the house fine. They were very polite and the exchange went well. I don't know how professional it is to get my order so late at night but they did travel fairly far I believe. Despite this weird event, this is the fastest delivery I've ever received, I was expecting a few days but that was awesome.

This is what I received: 



I got these as well as two free mini laffy taffy, cute. 

I didn't like the texture of the puzzle pieces but they tasted good, the mangoes were not that good and didn't taste like mango, any of the berries I didn't really like the flavours of or the texture of the sour ones and the frogs were a little off tasting compared to other ones I've had, maybe a different fruit flavour I'm not sure.

The sharks and the penguins were the only two I liked both the flavour and textures of, so 3 items in the bag were worth getting the rest I did not like.

Overall I am fairly happy with my purchase. It'll take me a while to get through these, maybe I'll get help haha.  I rate the overall candy experience 3/5 and their company/website experience a 4/5.

Update: it took me a month to eat all the candy LOL, even with some help, I'm tired of candy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment