Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 August 2021

Crabby Joe's. Penne Rustico Review.

 


I might have been to Crabby Joe's once in my life but I don't think I was old enough to remember, I got the chance to go yesterday and I was in the mood for pasta. 

This was a sad pasta, sad and pricey; it was lackluster in flavour and the chicken was probably the only good part to me. I wish this had a cream sauce, as this garlic sauce was thin and too light it was almost like the pasta was dry and sauceless. There's various vegetables in this pasta but they were a weird mash, you couldn't tell what was what except the mushrooms, it was odd. I heard through the grapevine this is store bought pasta and chicken, I can't confirm nor deny that but it doesn't taste that good, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I make better pasta and I'm far from a chef, I've even had better pasta in Sidekicks form, it was not worth almost 20 bucks, ouch. I would not order this again and I rate it 2.5/5.

I might go again fairly soon cause I thought that I should've gotten the chicken tenders, it's good I reviewed the pasta so it wasn't a total loss but next time I'm gunna play it safe, you can't screw up chicken tenders....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment