Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Jacks Links. Beef Steak Strip Review.

 



I have done one other review from this brand (search it on my blog), I'm not sure why I haven't done more, I've been eating this brand for many years, maybe that's why I haven't, they haven't been new products to me but this beef steak strip is new to me.

This stick of beef is simple but hearty and delicious, I want 10000 more. I don't recall how much they cost me but it likely was a bit pricey which this brand usually is, I can't wait to pick up more as I have a few times already since this review, I rate it 4.5/5.

4 comments:

  1. Love these, especially the teriyaki one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I havent yet seen them, I hope they sell them here!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I didn’t mean to post it 3 times

    ReplyDelete