Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 August 2021

PrettyLittleThing. Clothing and Website Review.

 


I watch Youtube videos for PrettyLittleThing often, I love their style of clothes but they are a bit on the pricier side but I decided to splurge on this dress I've been eyeing and dying for.

This is the dress:


Isn't this dress stunning?! I saw it was on sale still, as I've been checking out this page quite a few times and I decided to snatch it before it's not on sale anymore. Their size chart shows different sizes by country and I followed my size by numbers to figure out I'm a US 8 (UK 10) and I consulted their support on Twitter to confirm weather to pick my US size or UK size as this is a UK company and they stated if you are using their US and CA site to do your US size and if you're using their UK site to pick your UK size and since I was using their CA site I picked the US 8.

This is my cart:



I made this purchase August 18th 2021 and they stated I would get my package on or before August 27th 2021 which is real fast but it's great for the price I paid for shipping, I want to wear this out before the summer comes to an end, at least once.

Today is now August 24th and the dress has arrived.




I'm so back and forth weather or not I like this dress, it doesn't match the photo in print or design and I'm bummed about it, it's still cute but is it me? I got good response from others so maybe it'll grow on me. It fits, I am just not gifted enough in the bust for it to look better, even with my bra on like I was wearing in photo.

I don't know if I would buy from them again, the dress isn't quite like pictured and it was costly. The dress I rate 3.5/5 and the overall shopping experience was a 4/5 with very fast shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment