Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Meltwich. Poutine Sandwich, Chicken Tenders and Fries Review.

 






This is my first time getting meltwich, I saw they were having a buy one get one free sale on these poutine sandwiches, I had to try it for review and they sound wild.

The sandwich was pretty good but the fries were my least favourite part, I don't know if I'd get it again but was good to try out, I rate it 4/5.

The chicken was really good, I got a kids meal so it only came with two pieces, though their photo on ubereats showed three. I would order them again and I rate them 5/5.

Lastly the fries, delicious they would be great in a regular poutine! I want to try that out next time, I'm sure it would be good, I would get them again and rate them 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment