Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 October 2021

The Fudge Factory. Gummy Bears Review.

 





For those who didn't know I used to do Youtube and I was known as Gummybear Queen LOL I loved gummy bears growing up but I have discovered I hate all of them now but two brand (the mini cubs from Bulk Barn and Haribo gold bears) but I'm always still on the hunt for more brands that could be good. I have done two other gummy bear reviews (search them on my blog) and this time I'm reviewing the gummy bears from the fudge factory.

They all smell funky, I can't describe it but it's sweet and almost good smelling but how do they taste?

Green is kinda lemon lime 2/5.
Light Green is kinda green apple 3/5
Orange is orange meets cleaner 1/5
Purple is kinda grape meets some other fruit and cleaner 1/5
Red is kinda apple or cherry meets cleaner 2/5
Light red is watermelon meet cherry 3/5
Pink is kinda grapefruit meets watermelon meets cleaner 2/5
Blue is blue raspberry but really bad version like a knock off jello 2/5
White is pineapple meets cleaner 3/5

Overall a bad batch, YIKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment