Total Pageviews

Monday 29 November 2021

Pür & Simple. Crepe, Green Smoothie, Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Homefries Review.

 





This is my first time having food from this restaurant, I heard they are new and I was excited to try them out.

The crepe I got off the kids menu, making it half price compared to the adult menu crepe. This had strawberries, bananas and a nutella in a gluten free crepe, it was really nice, rich and fresh fruit, the crepe was a little tougher to chew but tasted good nonetheless, I would get it again and I rate it 4/5.

The green smoothie had strawberries, bananas, orange juice and kale in it and it was really nice, I mostly tasted the orange juice but it was good overall, I'd try it again but I also want to try their other smoothies and I rate it 4/5.

The grilled cheese was subtle, the type of cheese used isn't as nostalgic as orange cheese for a grilled cheese but it tasted good nonetheless, I'd eat it again but I don't know if I'd get it again, it was also on the kids menu coming with homefries and I rate the grilled cheese 3.5/5.

Lastly the home fries, they were amazing, these are so far my all time favourite homefries, they are so nicely seasoned and the texture is crispy outside and soft inside, I plan to get them again soon and I rate them 5/5.

Overall this is my new favourite breakfast place, despite being a little pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment