Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 November 2021

Sunset Grill. Strawberries and Cream French Toast Review.

 


I had heard good things about this place and I wanted to try their strawberries and cream French toast. I have some other french toast reviews (search them on my blog),so I wanted to try this one out for review, as you can tell strawberries are my topping of choice.

It was AWFUL, it was disgusting eggy mushy almost undercooked damp tasting bread, I had used to hate French toast and this made me remember the old days. I would never order this again and I rate it .5/5, it's .5 for the toppings.

The others that tried it said it was fine but for some reason I found it SO BAD, I had heard feedback online that it was likely due to the kind of packaging they use causing it to become humid in the box and continue cooking, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment