Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 November 2021

The Bingsu. Mango Bingsu and Strawberry Milk Tea Bubble Tea Review.




This is my first time having bingsu and we got the mango one. For those who don't know bingsu is a Korean dessert, very finely shaved milk or cream (snowflakes), condensed milk and ice cream, our was topped with mangos and almond slices.

This spooned like ice cream, not just the ice cream but the shaved ice itself, it was so rich and cold and tasty, it was a delicious dish. I'm glad I got the mango but I should've sized down to the regular as this was massive, you can't even tell by the photo haha. I would get it again and I rate it 5/5.

The strawberry milk bubble tea I got with pineapple jelly stars, it was so cute and it tasted good at first BUT they gave me a plant straw, yes a straw made of plants, it's my first time trying one of those AND the plant straw ruined the drink, it got worse and worse tasting just of plants to the point of inedible, I was so upset. The drink itself was 4/5 but the straw was a terrible idea, I wouldn't use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment