Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 December 2021

KikaGoods. Product and Website Review.

 


I was eyeing various blind boxes on this website kikagoods, this is what I was eyeing the Emma Secret Forest Tea Party blind box:



They are having a sale so I thought I'd snatch it now before it becomes 40 bucks. The ad is in CAD but the cart is in USD.

Here is my cart:


I made my purchase today December 9th 2021. It shipped not even an hour or two after I placed the order, this was fastest ship out I've seen from anybody, insane!

Today is now December 22nd 2021 and this is what I received:


I accidentally peaked at the card that comes in the box LOL! But this is the one I got:


This one's name is Earl, how cute! The quality and feel is impeccable and looks great. I'm a little stingy with money so I think this MAY be overpriced but I understand why they are a bit pricey, so this was more of a splurge for me. I was really hoping for one of the white and pink ones, as they would fit my new room nicer BUT I love Earl. This box was a great idea, great purchase and overall I rate the item 5/5 and my shopping experience I rate 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment