Total Pageviews

Friday 4 February 2022

Peeps. Party Cake, Cotton Candy and Sparkly Wild Berry.

 




I did a Peeps review once before (search it on my blog) and today I am back with 3 more peeps flavours. I am trying out the sparkly wild berry, the party cake and the cotton candy Peeps.



These are delicious, they don't have the traditional sickly sweet taste of other party cake sweets, these are perfect. I would eat 1000 boxes! I rate them 5/5.



These are a subtle cotton candy flavour, not too bad but nothing to write home about. I'd eat them again but I don't know if I'd buy them again. I rate them 3/5.



Lastly I was hoping the best for these, they are so cute! These are what prompted the review in the first place, I loved how these looked and sounded. These though were disgusting, they smelled and tasted like floral soap/shampoo. I couldn't eat more than a half of one, I'd never eat them again. I rate them 0/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment