Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2022

Arm The Animals. Clothing and Website Review.

 



I have had friends and coworkers message me about this brand, showing off their website and cool products and the types of work they do for charities and the animals. I was interested in making a purchase and I did check out reviews and they were honestly a mixed bag, so I will be gambling here. I hope for the best, nonetheless a review is a review.

I was checking out their products and the one I loved most was this top:


The note at the bottom of the page states it runs a bit small and to size up, I got a large and I hope that will fit me haha because I normally wear a M/L so I just hoped the large was enough.

Here is my cart:


It came out to a total of $31 Canadian, I think that's a great price for total, as most places sell the top alone for 30 bucks haha.

I made my purchase April 12th 2022, their website claims item will be shipped in 9-10 business days and shipping to me may take 25 business days. May 31st 2022 is when I should receive my purchase, though there also may be Covid delays.

Today is now April 20th 2022 and they have now shipped my item and given me a tracking number!

It's now May 2nd 2022 and I have received my item! I'm surprised it only took 3 weeks, I was thinking it would take almost a month more, impressive!

This is what it looks like: 




I think I could've worn either the medium or the large but I'm still happy the large fit, it fits a little loose but overall a good fit. The quality of print is great and quality of top is also pretty nice, a good solid quality; not the best but good quality overall.

I'm very happy with my purchase, the promptness of the delivery and overall shopping experience, I would shop with them again if there was something I had fallen in love with, like I did this time and I rate shopping experience 5/5 and product 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment