Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 May 2022

Bright Dairy. Three Colour Ice Cup Review.

 



This is a Chinese dessert in 3 flavours, I wanted to try it for review. The first ingredient is drinking water the the label doesn't say it has dairy in it but the warning does say there is dairy in it, so I'm not exactly sure if this is supposed to be an ice cream or just a frozen dessert.

It looks great and the colours are gorgeous but the texture, taste and overall feel of each one is a bit odd and not like the western version, this doesn't taste like dairy as there may or may not be any in it. I think you can taste the water used but it doesn't taste too bad. I think the brown portion is coffee and chocolate according to the label and then the pink portion seems not to be strawberry by the label but it's fruity and strawberry like and there doesn't seem to be any vanilla in the white portion but it tastes similar to coconut. I don't think I'd get it again but I plan to finish off the box, as it comes in a pack of 6. I rate them 2.5/5.

Note: it melts like ice cream and tastes better melted haha, the texture changes then and it's nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment