Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Farm Boy. Baby Back Ribs and Honey BBQ Chicken Review.

 


I've done quite a few reviews from this place (search them on my blog) and today I'm doing the baby back ribs and honey BBQ chicken. 

The ribs were very lacking of meat and the sauce was a pasta sauce taste and texture, not too bad but nothing to write home about, I don't think I'd get them again and I rate it 3.5/5.

The honey BBQ chicken was phenomenal! The chicken was really good but the sauce was the star of the show, this is probably one of the greatest BBQ sauces I've ever had. I'd order this again and again and I rate it 5/5. 

This plate was 14 bucks which is a bit pricey but I'm not surprised for Farm Boy, I think the chicken was well worth it but I do wish I had gotten a few more pieces haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment