Total Pageviews

Friday 24 June 2022

Manitou Takeout. Sweet Fries, Chicken Tenders, Fries and Blue Raspberry Slushie Review.

 


This is my first time at this restaurant and I don't think it'll be my last.

I ordered the sweet fries, chicken tenders, regular fries and a blue raspberry slushie.

The sweet fries are regular fries with chocolate sauce, white chocolate chips and I think cinnamon sugar. Its interesting indeed and the flavour is good but them being fries and not funnel cake sticks or some other kind of dessert, threw me off a bit. I think it's good but I don't think I'd get them again but I rate them 3.5/5.


The regular fries are good, they give me fair food vibes and I enjoyed them. I'd get them again and I rate them 4.5/5.

The chicken I thought was fair, I wasn't a fan of the breading as it was a lot like a frozen tender kind of batter but didn't taste frozen but overall not a bad chicken tender. I don't know if I'd get them again and I rate them 3/5.


I got a side of gravy and it was delicious! It was a well seasoned beef gravy and I thought it went great with both the chicken and the fries! I'd say this is one of my favourite take out gravies! I rate it 4.5/5. (Sorry photo is not great, the lighting outdoors was bad haha.)


Lastly I got a blue raspberry slushie. This is the first blue raspberry one I've had that didn't taste like chemicals, it tasted a bit like those sugary fruit belts I buy from Dollarama, it was nice! I think also the texture is perfect! I didn't love it but I did much more than any other one I've had. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment