Total Pageviews

Monday 13 June 2022

My Burger. Burger and Fries Review.

 




This is my first time trying this local burger joint and I'm excited to post it for review.

I ordered a burger combo, it's a burger with fries and a pop, I also ordered a gravy on the side. The combo was 9 dollars which is a good price for the serving size and all included.

The owner was so friendly and cooked from the heart, it shows in how everything was made and in the deliciousness of the food.

The burger was really nice, one of the nicest burgers I've had. The meat was perfectly cooked and the toppings were crisp and crunchy. He added one sauce to the top and one to the bottom, which was a first and I was impressed; leaving no bite sauceless or dry. I'd get it again for sure and I rate it 4/5.

The fries were also really nice, like a combo of a pub fry and a fair fry. The addition of the gorgeous gravy and I was happy! I'd get each one again, I rate the fries 4.5/5 and the gravy 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment