Total Pageviews

Friday 10 June 2022

Roosters. Fried Chicken, Biscuit, Fries and Apple Pie Review.

 


This is my first time going to Roosters. I ordered a two piece chicken combo and apple pie. The combo was a two piece chicken with fries, biscuit and ranch, I ordered a side of gravy.

The chicken was rather nice but the skin I wasn't too big a fan of, the meat itself was tasty! I'd consider getting it again but next time I wanna try the chicken tenders. I rate the chicken a 3.5/5.

The fries were a tad sweet but overall nice fries, these would be good for poutine. I rate them 3.5/5.



This biscuit was delicious, fluffy and cheesy and I really enjoyed it. I think this has been so far my favourite biscuit, as I'm not normally a biscuit person. I thought it was a tad too doughy but I feel that way about most biscuits. I'd get them again for sure and I rate the biscuit a 4/5.


This was a really nice beef gravy, a bit thin but overall was good! I'd say it's a bit better than most fast food gravies. I'd get it again for sure and I rate it 4/5.


This was a good quality ranch, it tasted like a typical restaurant ranch and I always find those nicer than bottled ones. I'm not really a ranch person but it comes with each meal so nothing to complain about. I rate it 4/5.



Lastly this wasn't too bad of an apple pie. I am not normally a pie person but I wanted to try it for review. The crust was seemingly underdone and lacked flavour but the filling was yummy. I don't think I'd order it again and I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment