Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 July 2022

5 Star Pizza And Shawarma. Chicken Shawarma and Fries Review.

 



I have done a few shawarma reviews (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying out 5 Star Shawarma. I ordered a chicken shawarma wrap and fries.

The wrap was not too bad but this is where I've discovered I'm not that into shawarma, I found it just okay and my problem is often that it's wrapped poorly and the tortilla is very thin; making the toppings spill everywhere. The chicken was alright you couldn't really taste it but the toppings and sauce were fine. It was not bad overall but not worth the price for these reasons and size and  being just not for me and I rate it 3/5.

The fries were a little weird with the coating on them but not a bad fry, they just didn't taste great. A lot of shawarma and pita restaurants do this type of coating on their fries, it's a weird texture and taste. I wouldn't get them again for taste, texture and serving size I rate them 3/5.

I do plan to order from them again but get other items, they have poutines, sandwiches, appetizers and pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment