Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 July 2022

Dairy Queen. Poolside Punch Twisty Misty Drink Review.

 




I have done quite a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm doing an experiment with the summer limited edition Poolside Punch twisty misty.

I went 3 times out for this drink, the photos above are in order of which one I got when and mind you each one is from a different location, so I visited 3 locations for this review.

Drink one was my first time trying this drink, it was DELICIOUS. This tastes like candy and I loved it.  I rate it 5/5.

Drink two was different looking and tasting, still like candy but it was not as good, overall not bad but I was disappointed compared. I rate it 3/5.

Drink three was also delicious, not quite as good as the first time but overall still really good and had that iconic candy flavour. I rate it 4/5.

I've been told it's only a summer drink but I want it forever haha! So I found each location does it a bit different, maybe I'll run to grab the first one again before the summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment