Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Stuffies Pastries. Sweet and Savoury Cro-Tai and Stuffies Pastry Review.

 



This little bakery sells animal themed treats, I was excited to try them for review. These fish shaped pastries are called cro-tai and the little bear and fish pastries coming up are called stuffies.

This first one above is smoked beef. It's a croissant style pastry filled with beef and cheese. The pastry itself was soft and didn't taste too bad, cheese was GREAT and stringy but the beef was just alright, I would've been happier with just cheese. This one wasn't too bad honestly and I rate it 3/5.


This one is cinnamon, the filling was not at all what I had expected, I wasn't sure what I thought I'd be getting but this was interesting. The taste of the filling was good but the texture was AWFUL, I couldn't eat it. It's very soft and squishy and I wouldn't get it again, I rate it 2/5.



This bear stuffie is filled with vanilla "cream", it was thin and barely filled, the taste was alright. This pastry is like a pancake meets a pound cake and it's a bit too thick and dry. I wouldn't get it again and I rate it 2/5.



This fish shaped stuffie is filled with strawberry jam and the jam was just alright a bit better filled than the previous one but overall not great and again this pastry was too thick and dry. I wouldn't get it again and I rate it a 1.5/5.

We got two cro-tai and a pack of 8 stuffies. Each croi-tai was 7.55 and the bag of 8 stuffies was 6.95. This place was more for the aesthetic than the flavour, I'm disappointed but still made for a good review. Note: they also have cute packaging haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment