Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Ice Cream 2. Mango Dole Whip Dessert Review.

 


I have been to this ice cream place once before many years ago but I never reviewed the ice cream on my blog. Today I'm trying the dole whip. This dessert is most commonly made with mango, ice cream and sugar but you can make it vegan with different ice cream that's dairy free. This particular dole whip is labelled as dairy free, so it's a great alternative to a dairy free diet for vegans or those with dairy/lactose intolerances and allergies.

It's very mango forward of course but overall pretty good, though it gives a lot of brain freeze. To describe this dessert, the texture is if soft serve and sorbet had a baby. I'd eat it again but I'm not sure I'd buy it again but I rate it 3.5/5.

I have gone once more after this review, so stay tuned for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment