Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Tim Hortons. Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowl Review.

 


I have done many reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the cilantro lime chicken bowl.

This bowl has chicken, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, a brown rice and quinoa mix, beans and a white cilantro lime sauce.

DELICIOUS! I thought it needed more veggies and a bit more sauce but other than that what a great bowl, I enjoyed the sauce it was not too limey. I'm happy minus the beans haha I'm not a bean person but I could barely taste them which is good. I also am not a fan of quinoa but it went well with the rice and I'm glad it wasn't just quinoa but I don't think the bowl needed it, that rice alone would've been good. Overall very good, I'm happy I tried it and I'd get it again; I think it's worth it at 11 bucks and I rate it 4/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment