Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 November 2022

7-11. Cheeseburger Review.

 







711 now has cheeseburgers, so I got one to try for review. They also have a bacon one that costs a little more but today I just got the regular one.

I added ketchup to this (both sides), I normally would add many other toppings but I just kept it simple today. This burger doesn't look OR taste like beef as the package states, it's more like pork in look, taste and texture. The cheese and bun are fine and It's not THAT BAD but it's not that good of a burger,. My stomach didn't like it and I wouldn't buy or eat it again and I rate it 2.5/5. 

Note: the American 711 cheeseburger looks different, I wish we got that one here instead, theirs looks beef and they even have an option for two patties.

No comments:

Post a Comment