Total Pageviews

Friday 18 November 2022

Philthy Philly's. Chipotle Mayo Cauliflower Bites Review.

 




I've done a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying their cauliflower bites with chipotle mayo.

This is my first time trying any cauliflower bites and honestly I'm not happy. The breading is pretty good but the cauliflower has the taste and texture of fishless fish, it's not good for me with a texture issue haha and I would NOT get them again and I rate them 1.5/5. The chipotle mayo was good but nothing amazing, though had a nice kick of spice and that I would eat it again and I rate it 3.5/5.

Note: the cauliflower bites cost 9 dollars, what a rip off both for how bad it went but also for the serving size for cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment