Total Pageviews

Friday 11 November 2022

Wendy's. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant and Potato Wedges Review.

 




I was happy to finally try their breakfast, I normally miss it every morning haha. I've done quite a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying their croissant bacon breakfast sandwich and potato wedges.

This is a really nice breakfast sandwich, it's a good size and has delicious toppings and a really nice croissant. I think I'd like to add lettuce and tomato to mine haha. I grabbed 2 and I would get them again and I rate them 4/5. 

The wedges are pretty good but nothing to write home about and a little dry. I've had both worse and better wedges from other places. I'd consider getting them again and I rate them 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment