Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2022

Stacked. Waffle Stack Review.

 


This is my first time at this restaurant and I ordered the waffle stack. It's waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage and homefries.

These waffles are maple infused and the texture isn't like any waffle I've had, it was very crispy on the edges but soft inside, I've never had a crispy waffle but it was pretty good and I should note the whipped cream tasted like hot chocolate, it was yummy! The waffle I'd consider getting again and I rate it 3.5/5, I wanted to give it a 4 but I wasn't in love with them.

The eggs were just fine, more dry than other restaurant eggs but not too bad, they certainly need salt and pepper, I'd get them again and I rate them 3/5.

The bacon was good, a really nice texture and flavour, I would get them again and I rate them 4/5.

The sausages were funny textured and taste undercooked but were cooked well and I'm not sure what kind of sausage it is. I gotta say I haven't yet found a restaurant breakfast sausage I liked. I would not want these again and I rate them 2.5/5.

Lastly the homefries were great! Soft, fluffy and tasted like chips haha, they had some crispy edges and overall a nice homefry. I'd certainly order them again and I rate them 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment