Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Mr Puffs. Assorted Dessert Puffs Review.





This is my first time at this restaurant, they sell Puffs, which to me are like a funnel cake meets a donut. I got 4 flavours, cookies n cream, cinnapuffs, cinnamon sugar and apple cinnamon.

Above are the cookies n cream, they are DELICIOUS! I loved the texture, flavour and taste overall so lovely. Id like to note each box comes with picks to eat with, I just didn't use them to take photos haha oops. I loved this flavour and I rate it 4.5/5.




These are the cinnapuffs, they are like baby cinnamon buns, they are lovely. I think they need more icing but otherwise they were great and I rate them 4/5.




These are the apple cinnamon ones, they are nice but probably my least favourite, just out of personal taste, overall still good and I rate them a strong 3.5/5.




Lastly the cinnamon sugar ones, these are lovely, nothing fancy of course but my go to dessert flavour is usually cinnamon sugar, I don't have any complaints about these ones and I rate them 4/5.

Overall a very good first taste, I got 4 boxes and they were on promotion 2 for $12, which is a great price as a single dozen alone is $8. I would go again and they gave me a stamp card to use for the future, to get you free dozens.

Update: eat them warm! If you let them get cold they get so doughy and are very hard to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment