Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Ice Flame. Oreo Origin and Strawberry Burst Rolled Ice Cream Review.

 


This was my first time trying rolled ice cream but I've been admiring it for years, so I was happy I could try it for review. Here we have the Oreo Origin and Strawberry Burst flavours. I wanted to note, each cup contains 5 rolls and it's quite a bit of ice cream, I think as a light dessert you could share one with someone else and that's what I wished I had done today haha.

The Oreo Origin was good, nothing too fancy but had a nice flavour and the cookie part of the ice cream was probably the star of this flavour. I don't know if  I'd get it again out of personal taste but it was very solid and I rate it 4/5.

Then the Strawberry Burst was DIVINE! This tasted like a strawberry Campino or Creme Savers candy. This was such a lovely ice cream, the nicest strawberry ice cream I have ever had. I would get it again for sure and I rate it 5/5. I hope to go again to try other flavours, I was also eyeing the mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment