Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Crumbs and Cream. Fruit Waffle, Vanilla Ice Cream and Mango Mocktail Review.

 



This was my first time coming to this restaurant but I was excited to try it out.

I got a waffle with fruit and maple syrup. I have to say this is a phenomenal waffle, piled up with fruits and it came with a nice syrup. So delicious and probably my favourite waffle I've had, it was just so warm and yummy! I'd get it again and I rate it 5/5.


The waffle came with a side of ice cream, I decided on just vanilla. It's nothing fancy but oddly colder than other ice cream I usually eat. I'd consider it again and I rate it 3.5/5.


Lastly I got a mango mocktail, it was very summery and refreshing but I think it needed more mango but was pretty good; just not something I usually drink but good for review. I don't know if I'd get it again but I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment