Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 June 2023

BeaverTails. Coco Vanil BeaverTail Review.

 

The first time I tried BeaverTails I was in Montreal and it was pretty good, so I wanted to try this new location. I got the Coco Vanil. I'm so disappointed, the Beavertail dough was lacking in flavour, pale in colour (unlike the one I had previously in Montreal), it did not have a nice texture and the toppings were not good: the chocolate syrup was watered down in flavour and not pleasant in flavour as it didn't taste like chocolate and the cookie topping was weird flavoured and textured pebbles; though I can say, the icing that was delicious. I rarely dislike something to the point of not being able to finish it but this was one of those times. I would not get it or eat it again and I rate it 2/5.

I want to go again to try other foods, as they also have savoury dishes and even ice cream but I'm not in a rush to go if I'm honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment