Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 June 2023

Classics. Assorted Cookies Review.

 



This was my first time trying this brand, I got one of each flavour they had.

First this is the oatmeal raisin. The cookie itself tastes like chemicals and the raisins taste like old lady perfume. It was an awful flavour and not a great texture, overall so very bad. I would not eat or buy it again and I rate it 0/5.



This is macadamia nut, it tastes like pool salt and playdough, with a very playdough texture. I would not eat it or buy it again and I rate it 0/5.



This is double chocolate, it tastes like knock off chocolate teddy grahams but dusty in flavoure, with not a great texture but better than the first two. I would not eat it or buy it again and I rate it 2/5.



This is oatmeal creme, it was pretty good compared to all the others, still odd in texture but had the best flavour. I still don't think I'd buy it again but I'd eat it if offered and I rate it 3/5.


This is cookies and cream, I didn't like this one sadly as it was floral and a lot like playdough but not the worst. I would not eat it or buy it again and I rate it 2/5.



Lastly this is snicker doodle, it tastes pretty good but a little like playdough. I wouldn't buy it again but I'd eat it if offered and I rate it 3/5.

Overall these cookies are pretty bad, they taste and feel undercooked. They were not worth 2 bucks a piece and I wouldn't get them again but I have to say I shared them and I was the only one to hate them haha, so maybe I was just the odd one out and you could still give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment