Total Pageviews

Friday 28 July 2023

Ice Cream 2. Strawberry Dole Whip Dessert Review.


I've been to this restaurant twice before for review (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the strawberry dole whip.

This dessert is most commonly made with strawberry, ice cream and sugar but you can make it vegan with different ice cream that's dairy free. This particular dole whip is labelled as dairy free, so it's a great alternative to a dairy free diet for vegans or those with dairy/lactose intolerances and allergies.

I think it's too fruity, if that makes sense. I didn't love it, as it tasted quite like bubble gum but it was fine. I prefer the mango one oddly enough but I'm not too keen on either of them, this will be my last dole whip review. I don't think I'd get it again but I'd eat it again if offered and I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment