Total Pageviews

Friday 14 July 2023

INPRNT. Art Prints & More. Website and Product Review.

 


I've been looking at art by the creator Jasmin Darnell for years, I follow them on their socials and my birthday is coming up, so I thought now is a great time to purchase something. I'm using the site Inprnt for the first time, here is my review of their site and my experience with them. 


This is the art piece I'm picking up, I cannot believe how affordable this print is (mind you it's in USD), it's $12.75USD (or $17.14CAD), which is still a steal. I normally buy my art framed but I decided I will just frame it myself to save money, as even on sale the frame I wanted was $70USD (or $94CAD) and I didn't want to spend that at this time on a frame, when I could frame it myself for much cheaper.

I made the purchase yesterday June 4th 2023 and this is the breakdown of my order (again this is in USD). 


This is my order breakdown, my total would've been $20USD (or $26.88CAD) but I got a discount of $2.25USD (or $3.02) making my order total $17.75USD (or 23.86CAD). I wanted to note international orders (INPRNT is US based) MAY incur customs fees, I will not know yet but we will keep an eye on it and let you know.

Today is now June 15th and my package has arrived and there were no customs charges. This is the print:


I'm IN LOVE. I wanted to say I didn't get the right size, I wanted this print to match my other art pieces better but it's much smaller. This is not a problem just a me issue, I'm kinda kicking myself but I am very happy with my purchase. I wanted to mention this frame I bought on Amazon, as I mentioned earlier I didn't want to pay so much for a frame, as mine was a fraction of the cost. 

I am uploading this review a month late, as this was a gift for my birthday, so just know the shipping is quick and I am happy with my purchase. I would do business with them again and I rate the site and shopping 5/5 and the print 5/5 gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment