Total Pageviews

Friday 4 August 2023

Baskin Robbins. Cookie Monster Ice Cream Review.

 


I've done quite a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the Cookie Monster ice cream.

This is: Sweet Cream Ice Cream stuffed with Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Pieces, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces & Cookie Dough Batter flavoured Swirls.

The blue ice cream was a little boring but tasted fine, tasted like blue haha. The chocolate sandwich cookie pieces were the best part but I didn't love the chocolate chip cookie pieces personally. I don't actually know if I tasted the cookie dough batter swirls, or seen any. Overall not too bad of an ice cream but I don't know if I'd buy it again but I'd eat it again if offered and I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment