Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Pizza Hut. Chicken Bacon Alfredo and Pepperoni Melts with Cheesy Pull Aparts Review.

 

I've done a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying their new melts. I've been eyeing these melts for a while now, I'm trying the chicken bacon alfredo and pepperoni melts.

The chicken one sucked. The chicken was bland, the crust is texturally not nice, the parm topping I wasn't keen on and the alfredo was very boring; only the bacon was good. This cost 11 bucks and it was not worth it. I would not buy this again but would eat it if I was really hungry and I rate it 2/5.


The pepperoni one was so different, it tasted nicer too. I wasn't that into it but the parm topping was pretty good, the crust was nicer in texture and the fillings were pretty good, though the pepperoni was my least favourite part. I wouldn't write home about it but it was alright, not worth the price. I would eat it again if offered but I wouldn't buy it again and I rate it 3/5. 


Lastly I grabbed some cheesy pull aparts, they were a bit skunky and not nice texturally.  I would eat them if I was really hungry but I would not buy them again (they were 10 bucks, which is insane) and I rate them 1.5/5.

Overall not a good lunch , I don't enjoy Pizza Hut anymore, I have to stop eating there. The food sucks, on top of their horrific prices, how did the pull aparts cost a dollar or two less than the Melt? .Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment