Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Pierogi House. Pierogi, Schnitzel, Kielbasa and Peach Drink Review.

 




This is my first time at this place, it's a restaurant that specializes in pierogis and other polish foods.

I got the feast, it comes with pierogis, kielbasa, schnitzel and a side (I got the pickles), I also got a peach drink. 

The pierogis were delicious, I chose bacon and gouda, these are some of the nicest ones I've ever had and I rate them 4.5/5. 

The kielbasa was also delicious, though I prefer it cooked a a little longer out of personal preference but I loved them nonetheless and I rate them 4/5. 

The schnitzel was really good though a little tougher than I usually like but that's again personal preference and I rate them 4/5. 

The pickles were tangy, very fresh and yummy, a good side and I rate them 3.5/5 as I typically prefer bread n butter pickles or overall sweeter pickles.

Lastly the peach drink is a lot like an apple cider but I was not a fan of the molasses, the drink wasn't for me but not awful and I rate it 2.5/5.

The staff was so friendly, making us feel welcome and checked in with us while we ate and after we ate, to see how we enjoyed the food, it was wonderful! I would go again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment