Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Debrodniks Donuts. Various Donuts Review.

I've done one other review from this bakery (search it on my blog) and today I bought 4 different donuts. Two of them I reviewed the other two I did not.

Lemon pie: my little brother said it was good, though he would've preferred lemon cream over jelly filling and rated it 3/5.

Earl Grey: sweet and light in tea flavour, very soft and smelled divine and I rate it 3.5/5.

Cinnamon sugar shortie: it tastes like a grocery store donut and the filling is not that sweet and I rate it 2.5/5

Coconut: my mom loved it, the filling was nice and light, it was not overpowering and went well with the donut. The donut was amazing and the coconut topping was well done and didn't fall apart, with the donut having the right amount of sweetness and she rated it a 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment