Total Pageviews

Monday 1 January 2024

Planet Pizza. Pizza And More Review.

 




This is my first and last time eating at this restaurant. I got pizza (with two cheeses, broccoli and roasted red pepper, mind you I didn't mean to add the cheddar cheese), chicken wings and cheesy sticks.

The pizza was bad! The cheddar cheese was not a good choice (my fault), the crust was dry and while it wasn't burnt, it tasted burnt and the concept of having the cheese on top was bad. I hate cheese on top, I find it smothers the rest of the pizza and changes the texture, making it look, taste and feel undercooked, I have an issue with this texture. Bad pizza but was still edible and I rate it 1.5/5.

The chicken was good but the sauce tasted bland and boring, almost like a weird bottled sauce. I didn't hate it but it wasn't great, though nicer chicken than most other pizza places and I rate it 3.5/5

Lastly the cheesy sticks, I think it's just pizza crust, so again it was dry and tasted almost burnt. The cheese on top was nice but a bite or two was funky but not in a good way. I didn't think it was that bad but I didn't love it and I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment