Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 February 2024

Columbus Craft Meats. Charcuterie Board Review.

 



I got this board for 8 bucks but it retails for 23, so I thought I'd grab a few. This board contains: multigrain crackers, Italian dry salami, dark chocolate covered cranberries, castelvetrano green olives, calabrese salami and white cheddar cheese. Note I hate olives so I won't be eating them.

The crackers were nice, different to my usual cracker but was a good, I rate them 3.5/5. The dry salami was good and had a nice texture, I rate them 3.5/5. The chocolate cranberries were nicer than I thought but I'm not a lover of dark chocolate, I rate them 3/5. The second salami was a bit stiffer in texture but had a bit better flavour, I preferred this one and I rate it 4/5. I wished one of the salami was a little spicy, just out of personal preference. Lastly the cheddar cheese was cheddar cheese and nothing fancy, I rate it 3.5/5.

Overall I enjoyed and it could feed one or two people, I don't know if I'd buy 23 bucks for it but great on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment