Total Pageviews

Monday 19 February 2024

PF Chang's. Korean Pork Review.

 



This is my first PF Chang's frozen dinner, this is Korean pork. Note: we do not have this restaurant here so I will not be reviewing their actual dishes, sorry. I bought this by accident haha, I do not like gochujang, which this dish has but I couldn't waste it and it would be good still for a review.

I did not enjoy this one, it wasn't TOO spicy but there was heat haha but the spice wasn't the issue I just do not like the flavour; this also felt like a sad dish, like gloomy food if that makes sense. I wanted to say it was not 4/5 spicy like the box said, I'd say more like a 3/5 spicy. The noodles were a bit odd, the veggies were sad but the pork was not too bad. I would not eat this again and I rate it 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment