Total Pageviews

Friday 1 March 2024

Squishable. Product and Website Review 3.

 


I have done two other reviews from this brand (search them on my blog) and today I'm making my third purchase. I had planned to purchase two today but I just snatched up one today and here is my review.

Here is the item: 


And here is my cart: 


I made the purchase today February 29th 2024 and I selected the 3 to 9 days shipping option, the cheapest option.

Today is now March 1st 2024 and my package arrived already, here is my purchase:



Adorable but a bit wrinkled on the one side and due to material it may not un-wrinkle. It has multiple spots of different fabrics and feels, the fluffy part is my favourite feel overall. It's still a bit off the photo as all their products are but I'm happy.

Overall a great purchase and I rate the item 4/5 and the shipping was faster than I thought and shopping was easy as always, so I rate it 5/5. I'm going to be shopping with them again, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment