Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 April 2024

Cherry Kitten. Clothing and Website Review.

 


I've been seeing ads for this company for years and I was always nervous to take a gamble, especially for the price of their baby tees but they are having a sale so I thought, well why not try it out now.

The sale is 3 baby tees for $50, here are the tops I picked:




In these kinda tops I'm typically a L/XL but I thought if t's supposed to baby style I'd get them in an XL. 

Here is a my cart:


The items I could look at in CAD but they in the cart as USD. My total was $49USD or $67CAD. It's steep for a gamble but I'm willing to take it for review. 

I placed the order today March 31st 2024. They state it should take 16-18 business days, so approx. 2.5 weeks. 

Today is now April 10th 2024 and my items have arrived.



I'm glad I got the XL, the L wouldn't have fit me BUT the black one fits the tightest for some reason but the other two fit a bit better, I could've sized up 1 and been okay but I do like the crop length on these ones. Overall I am very happy with my purchase. 

I would buy from them again as the products are really good quality and the shipping is fast. I rate the black top 4/5, the pink top 4.5/5 and white one 5/5. I rate the shopping experience and website a 4.5/5, as I find the items a bit pricey but better on sale;  I likely wouldn't pay full price for them personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment