Total Pageviews

Friday 19 April 2024

Halara. Clothing and Website Review.

 


I've been eyeing this brand for a few years and they are having a BOGO free sale on their buckle leggings. I thought my first purchase with them would be a dress but at this time I couldnt justify the price but I saw the leggings and thought hey why not try it for review.

Here are the two items I purchased:



I got them in a size L but Im between L and XL but I've lost weight recently and thought maybe the L would fit me better, I can only hope. If they dont end up fitting I will just hang onto them, as I may continue to lose weight. I don't actually wish to lose any weight but I have been over the last year or so. I don't know how stretchy these are and I couldn't get size help from a customer service rep, so I'm taking a gamble for the review.

Note: The black pair is on pre-order until approx. April 18th.

Here are shots of my cart, I did have a coupon to get a bit of a discount:



I made my purchase today March 27th 2024 and their site stated 8-10 business days from shipped but I got one of these items on pre-order.

Today is now April 19thn 2024 and my items have arrived, despite the one item being on pre-order until yesterday, I'm surprised they both arrived. This is what I got:



The pink pair is a different shade on camera than in real life, my camera did not want to pick it up but they are lovely. They look great, feel great and I love the colour but I feel the belt portion a bit loose but not too bad. I rate them 4/5. I'm glad I got them in this size they fit like a glove other than the baggy portions but that's just what most clothing does to my body, you can diminish this by wearing them higher, I just don't like to cover my stomach out of personal preference.

The black pair are my favourite, they again look and feel great and this belt portion is a bit tighter and flattering to the body. I rate them 4.5/5. With these being black you can't see the baggy portion as much, again can be diminished by how you wear them. I wanted to note they have a little stretch but not much, they are figure hugging.

I had a great shopping experience and I'd consider doing business with them again, maybe a dress next time. I rate the shopping a 4.5/5. I felt the shipping was really quick and the items are just as pictured, with great quality and value for money, though I don't know if I'd buy them if they weren't on sale just personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment