Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 April 2024

Mad Over Spices. Butter Chicken Review.

 




This was my first time at this restaurant and I wanted to try it for review, as I love butter chicken.

One of the best butter chicken I've had, I got medium spice and it was quite spicy but still good and I rate it 4/5.. The rice was okay, just a regular rice, good paired with the chicken and sauce and I rate it 3/5.. Their naan was delicious; it was the best naan I've ever had, it was fluffy and had a nice light taste and there was at least 8 slices, it was great and I rate it 5/5.  I ordered myself the butter chicken combo and I felt it was well worth the price and it could be shared but I felt it was satisfying just for myself. Though I wanted to say I should've stuck with water as their pop is a bit pricey (almost 5 dollars for a small glass). Overall a good experience and I'd go again.

2 comments:

  1. It looks delicious. Did the combo come with the drink? What was the price overall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the combo did not come with a drink I purchased that separately, I spent $35 bucks for the combo, drink, tax and tip.

      Delete