Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Tim Hortons. Bacon Everything Flatbread Pizza Review.

 


I've done many reviews from this restaurant and one other of their pizzas (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the bacon everything pizza.

This pizza has a sauce similar to herb and garlic cream cheese, with bacon and everything seasoning. I could do without the seasoning as I don't love everything seasoning it's just meh seeds. I wasn't crazy about the sauce but it was pretty good and the bacon was nice. I think this was a solid pizza for this restaurant but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I'd eat it if offered and I rate it 3.5/5.

Note: I ate it with a side of chipotle sauce and I mentioned in my other review that their sauce has no spice but it's a delicious sauce and carried this pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment