Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 June 2024

Bento Express. Spicy Shrimp Mango Roll Review.

 




The first time I tried sushi was in 2016 and I posted a review (search "sushi" on my blog), it's now 2024 and I had a random urge to eat sushi again, last time I tried a California roll and today I'm trying a spicy shrimp mango roll. I wanted to note I have done two other reviews from this brand (search them on my blog).

I don't like the texture of the rice, it's weird to eat cold (yet I know it's supposed to be cold haha), the fillings were good but I think something was a bit sour which I did not like. I wanted to note it's a little spicy, just as the package states. Overall weird to me and I don't think I'll ever eat sushi again. It wasn't that bad but not for me. I would not eat it or buy it again and I rate it 3/5, I didn't want to say 2.5/5 but it almost was.

No comments:

Post a Comment