Total Pageviews

Monday 15 July 2024

Chuck's Roadhouse. Philly Cheese and Strawberry Flower Review.

 




I've done one other review from this restaurant (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying the Philly Cheese sandwich and strawberry flower drink.

The Philly Cheese is a sandwich with beef, cheese, onions and mushrooms with a BBQ sauce, it was not very good, it was worse than Arby's and Charley's. I didn't hate it but I did not enjoy it, I would not get it again and I rate it 2/5.

The Strawberry Flower drink has Ketel One vodka, osmanthus flower, strawberry puree, ginger ale and club soda. I was not keen on the club soda or the osmanthus flower, this drink needed more alcohol but I learned I could've added extra for a dollar more. Not a bad drink but it was not for me and I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment