Total Pageviews

Monday 22 July 2024

Dough Box. Carbonara and Berry Dough Bites Review.



This was my first time at this restaurant and I wanted to try it for review.

I got the carbonara with added chicken and it was delicious, I loved the texture of the pasta and each topping was great, including the chicken that was thinly sliced. I though felt it was a little too peppery and the sauce was very soupy but overall the best restaurant pasta I've had 4/5.

I also got the berry dough bites and they were great, the bites were a little too tough but yummy and the strawberry whipped cream was divine and tasted of jam 4.5/5.

Overall I am happy and will be returning again soon but I wanted to note it's too loud, the music is like a nightclub and we had to sit outside; which was still nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment