Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 July 2024

Korner Kitchen. Biscuits and Gravy Review.

 


I've done two other reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I'm trying the biscuits and gravy, it's the only restaurant here I've seen has them and this is my first time having it so I hope it goes well. Sorry I didn't get a better picture of it, a close up picture.

It didn't look like the pictures I've seen other people have, homemade or from another restaurant but this was not right. The flavour sucked and the texture was off putting, there was not any flavour to it. Sorry to be crude but it was a lot like vomit. The biscuits I didn't mind but they were thin pucks of overdone and again not like I've seen online. I only ate one and you know it's bad when I can't finish it. I would not buy it from here again but I'd be open to trying this dish again elsewhere and I rate it 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment