Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Dough Box. Pepperoni and Chicken Pizzas Review.

 



This is my second review from this restaurant (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying two pizzas and garlic dip.

The first pizza is pepperoni, the crust is very thin but didn't feel like a cracker which was good for me. I thought it was a good pizza when hot but not bad when cold, I loved the cup pepperoni, had an okay sauce and had nice cheese. I don't think I would buy it again but I'd eat it if offered and I rate it 3.5/5.

The second pizza is chicken with a white cream sauce. I liked the crust, again nice cheese and I love their chicken but the sauce was boring, it needed spices. Fair when hot but not bad when cold. I don't think I would buy or eat it again but I rate it 3/5.

Lastly the garlic dip, it was delicious, one of the best dips I've had. I would absolutely eat it and buy it again and I rate it 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment